New York City Medical Malpractice Attorneys
When a medical professional’s negligence causes you harm, it is understandable that you might not only be upset, but also angry. You may want to report the issue and take legal action. At Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., our attorneys can help you build a case that will not only create accountability and justice for you, but it may also help protect other people from suffering a similar experience. If you have been a victim of medical malpractice, it is important to hold the doctor, hospital, nurse or the medical professionals involved responsible.
Common Examples Of Medical Malpractice We Can Help With
We assist people with all types of medical malpractice claims, including:
- Birth injuries — We can help secure the compensation your child will need to deal with the lifelong impact of his or her birth injuries.
- Surgical errors — Surgical errors can cause very serious injuries. Whether it was a perforated blood vessel or a sponge left inside a patient, the impact can be catastrophic.
- Misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose — Timing is a key to effective medical treatment. Misdiagnosing or failing to diagnose a health issue can have a devastating impact on a patient’s ability to be properly treated.
- Medication errors — Medication errors by prescribing doctors, pharmacists or others can cause serious, even fatal, injuries.
- Emergency room errors — When the delivery of care is critical, any error matters. There is no room for error in an emergency room.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect — If a nursing home has failed to provide proper care for your loved one and he or she has been seriously injured, abused or neglected, we can help.
- Dental malpractice — Mistakes made by dental professionals can affect people for years to come. We can help.
- Radiology errors — Errors by radiologists in analyzing X-rays, CAT scans and MRIs can cause delays in vital treatment.
The above list is just a fraction of the types of cases we have handled in the past. If you think you have a potential case and don’t see it listed above, contact us today for a free consultation.
Compensation For Medical Malpractice Damages
We have recovered millions for our clients in medical malpractices cases. Some of the damages that can be covered by a successful claim include pain, both mental and physical, current and future medical expenses, disfigurement and loss of wages or earning capacity. We also take cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you only pay us when we win your case.
Contact Our New York City Medical Malpractice Law Firm Today
We have a long track record of helping victims of medical malpractice in the New York City area. Take a look at our verdicts and testimonials pages to learn more about how we have helped clients. When substandard medical care has left you or a loved one injured, turn to Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C.