New York Personal Injury Office
Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C.
100 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
Fax Number: 212-514-9178
At Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., our NYC personal injury attorneys have successfully represented clients with all types of cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. We are intimately familiar with work injuries and construction site accidents, motor vehicle accidents, medical negligence, dangerous property conditions, defective products, and much more.
How To Get To Our Law Office in New York, NY
If you are visiting our New York City Law Offices, parking lots and bus stops are available nearby.
Top Sights in New York City
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Central Park
- The Museum of Modern Art
- Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Empire State Building
- Times Square
- See All Top Sights
Our Law Office Hours
Monday: 9 AM-5:30 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM-5:30 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM-5:30 PM
Thursday: 9 AM-5:30 PM
Friday: 9 AM-5:30 PM
If you were hurt in an accident and have a concern or questions about pursuing compensation for someone else’s negligence, our law firm is here to help. We look forward to listening to your story and talking with you about your legal options. We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingency fee basis.
- Front & Wall Street, Operated by WhyHotel
- Mint House at 70 Pine NYC
- Courtyard by Marriott New York Downtown Manhattan/Financial District
- AC Hotel by Marriott New York Downtown
- Holiday Inn New York City – Wall Street, an IHG Hotel
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Top Sights by Interest
- From the North: Follow FDR Dr to South St. Take exit 1 from FDR Dr/S St Viaduct and take Water St to Wall St.
- From the South: Take I-478 to Hamilton Ave. Take exit 26 from I-478. Take Battery Park Underpass to Old Slip in Manhattan. Take exit 2 from FDR Dr/S St Viaduct and continue on Old Slip. Take Water St to Wall St.
- From the East: Get on Brooklyn Bridge to Manhattan and follow Pearl St and Water St to Wall St.
- From the West: Take Holland Tunnel, West St and Battery Park Underpass to Old Slip in Manhattan, New York. Take exit 2 from FDR Dr/S St Viaduct and Continue on Old Slip. Take Water St to Wall St.
Specializing in Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice
We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingency fee basis. You will owe no attorney’s fees unless and until we succeed in recovering compensation for you. Contact our Wall Street offices as soon as possible to schedule a no-obligation conversation with a lawyer who can answer your questions and offer you sound legal advice.
Our NYC attorneys, paralegals, and assistants will work hard to obtain maximum recovery for you. Quite simply, we will not be satisfied until you are. We will prepare your case to obtain maximum recovery whether through settlement or trial. We are confident that our attorney-client relationship will be productive and worthwhile.
With 40 Years of Experience, We Can Make a Difference
Our attorneys represent clients throughout the New York City (NYC) area, including Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island.
Our success over the years was built one case at a time. Our lawyers offer a high level of personal attention to each and every client combined with extensive experience in the litigation of serious accidents, medical malpractice, severe injury, and wrongful death cases.
We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingency fee basis. You owe no attorney’s fees until and unless we succeed in recovering financial compensation for you.
We provide a FREE CONSULTATION so that you can make informed decisions about your case. Contact us at 212-514-5007 to schedule a consultation to review your situation with an experienced attorney today.
– Se Habla Español – Attorney Advertising
East Harlem, Spanish Harlem, Hamilton Heights, Upper West Side, Upper East Side, Upper Manhattan, Marble Hill, Inwood, Fort George, Washington Heights, Hudson Heights, West Harlem, Hamilton Heights, Manhattanville, Morningside Heights, Central Harlem, Harlem, Strivers’ Strow, Sugar Hill, Lenox Hill, Carnegie Hill, Yorkville, Manhattan Valley, Bloomingdale, Lincoln Square.
Lower Manhattan, Alphabet City, East Village, Greenwich Village, NoHo, Bowery, West Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, Nolita, Little Italy, Chinatown, Financial District, Two Bridges, Tribeca, Civic Center, Battery Park City, Seaport.