Personal Injury Resources
- Can I Be Compensated For Pre-Existing Conditions After a Car Accident?
- Can I Be Reimbursed For Lost Wages After a Car Accident?
- Can I Bring a Personal Injury Claim on Behalf of a Child?
- Contingency Fee
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer if i’m Submitting a Claim to Insurance?
- Expert Witness
- Four Things to Look for when Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help if You’re Being Blamed for an Accident
- How Long Will it Take My Personal Injury Case to Settle?
- How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- How New York Statutes Impact Personal Injury Claims
- Loss of Earnings/Diminished Earning Capacity
- Mitigate Damages
- Personal Injury FAQs
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Property Damage
- Quality of Life
- Should I Accept a Settlement Offer from the Insurance Company?
- Six Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer During a Free Consultation
- The Inside Scoop on How Insurance Companies Will Fight Your Personal Injury Claim
- Third Party
- Types of Damages Available in Personal Injury Cases
- Ultimate Guide to Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Understanding Negotiation in Personal Injury Cases
- Understanding New York’s Contributory Fault Rules
- Understanding the Statute of Limitations and Your Personal Injury Case
- What are Economic Damages?
- What are non-Economic Damages?
- What are Punitive Damages in a Personal Injury Case and When are They Awarded?
- What Are the Steps to Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit in New York?
- What Does “Out-of-Pocket Expenses” Mean?
- What is a Personal Injury Case?
- What is Breach of Duty?
- What Is Discovery?
- What is Evidence?
- What is Liability?
- What is Negligence?
- What is Strict Liability?
- What Should I Do If My Child Was Hurt in a Car Accident?
- What Types of Cases Do Personal Injury Lawyers Handle?
- What’s the Difference Between a Claim and a Lawsuit?
- What is “Loss of Consortium?”
- When Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Will My Personal Injury Case Go to Trial?
Types Of Injuries We Handle
- Amputation Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Eye Injuries and Blindness
- Fractures and Joint Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Organ Damage
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- View All +
New York City Resources
- New York City government website – Here you can learn about special events, get a job, information on internships and fellowships. Get to know the city government that serves you.
- City Search New York – Recommendations and reviews on restaurants, nightlife, hotels, shopping and more.
- NYC Guide – Find basic information, transportation, weather, tourism and more.
- New York City Wikipedia Page – History and information about New York City.
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.
New York, NY Chiropractors
- New York City Chiropractic Life Center – 91 Central Park West, New York, NY 10023
- New York City Chiropractic – 425 Madison Ave 11th floor, New York, NY 10017
- Dr. Steven Shoshany’s NYC Chiropractic – 632 Broadway Suite 303 New York, NY 10012
- NYC Midtown Chiropractic – 290 Madison Avenue 6th floor, New York, NY 10017
New York, NY Physical Therapists
- Downtown Physical Therapist NYC – 118 Baxter Street, Ste. 303, New York, NY 10013
- Spear Physical Therapy – 95 C Chambers St, New York, NY 10007
- Synergy Wellness Chiropractic & Physical Therapy – 409 E 14th St Suite C, New York, NY 10009
- Integrative PT of NYC – 370 Lexington Ave Suite 1212, New York, NY 10017
New York, NY Emergency Rooms
- Mount Sinai – 16th Street Between First and Second Avenues New York, NY 10003
- Ronald O. Perelman Center for Emergency Services – 570 First Avenue New York, NY 10016
- Lenox Health Greenwich Village – 307th Avenue New York, NY 10011
- New York City Health + Hospitals – 168 Broome Street, New York, NY 10002
New York, NY Rehabilitation Centers
- Downtown Spine, Sports, & Orthopedic Rehabilitation PC – 65 Broadway Suite 603, New York, NY 10006
- Manhattan Sports Medicine- Downtown Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation – 30 Broad St #2005, New York, NY 10004
- Rehabilitation Medicine Center of NY – 80 Maiden Ln #703, New York, NY 10038
- Manhattan Rehabilitation Services – Rubin Residence Hall, 41 5th Ave #1c, New York, NY 10003
- Hopkins Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare – 155 Dean St, Brooklyn, NY 11217
New York, NY Courts
- New York County Supreme Court – 60 Centre St New York, NY 10007
- United States District Court Southern District of New York – 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007 – 1312
New York, NY Libraries
- New York Public Library – 476 Fifth Ave New York, NY 10018
- New York Public Library – Jefferson Market Library – 425 Ave Of The Americas New York, NY 10011
- New York Public Library – Mulberry Street Library – 10 Jersey St New York, NY 10012
- New York Public Library – Bloomingdale Library – 150 W 100th St New York, NY 10025
*Disclaimer: We do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.