Personal Injury Resources
- Can I be Compensated For Pre-Existing Conditions After a Car Accident?
- Can I Bring a Personal Injury Claim on Behalf of a Child?
- Can I Be Reimbursed For Lost Wages After a Car Accident?
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer if i’m Submitting a Claim to Insurance?
- Four Things to Look for when Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- How New York Statutes Impact Personal Injury Claims
- Personal Injury FAQs
- The Inside Scoop on How Insurance Companies Will Fight Your Personal Injury Claim
- Understanding New York’s Contributory Fault Rules
- What is a Personal Injury Case?
- When Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help if You’re Being Blamed for an Accident
New York City Resources
- New York City government website – Here you can learn about special events, get a job, information on internships and fellowships. Get to know the city government that serves you.
- City Search New York – Recommendations and reviews on restaurants, nightlife, hotels, shopping and more.
- NYC Guide – Find basic information, transportation, weather, tourism and more.
- New York City Wikipedia Page – History and information about New York City.
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.
New York, NY Chiropractors
- New York City Chiropractic Life Center – 91 Central Park West, New York, NY 10023
- New York City Chiropractic – 425 Madison Ave 11th floor, New York, NY 10017
- Dr. Steven Shoshany’s NYC Chiropractic – 632 Broadway Suite 303 New York, NY 10012
- NYC Midtown Chiropractic – 290 Madison Avenue 6th floor, New York, NY 10017
New York, NY Physical Therapists
- Downtown Physical Therapist NYC – 118 Baxter Street, Ste. 303, New York, NY 10013
- Spear Physical Therapy – 95 C Chambers St, New York, NY 10007
- Synergy Wellness Chiropractic & Physical Therapy – 409 E 14th St Suite C, New York, NY 10009
- Integrative PT of NYC – 370 Lexington Ave Suite 1212, New York, NY 10017
New York, NY Emergency Rooms
- Mount Sinai – 16th Street Between First and Second Avenues New York, NY 10003
- Ronald O. Perelman Center for Emergency Services – 570 First Avenue New York, NY 10016
- Lenox Health Greenwich Village – 307th Avenue New York, NY 10011
- New York City Health + Hospitals – 168 Broome Street, New York, NY 10002
New York, NY Courts
- New York County Supreme Court – 60 Centre St New York, NY 10007
- United States District Court Southern District of New York – 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007 – 1312
New York, NY Libraries
- New York Public Library – 476 Fifth Ave New York, NY 10018
- New York Public Library – Jefferson Market Library – 425 Ave Of The Americas New York, NY 10011
- New York Public Library – Mulberry Street Library – 10 Jersey St New York, NY 10012
- New York Public Library – Bloomingdale Library – 150 W 100th St New York, NY 10025
*Disclaimer: We do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.