Personal Injury Resources
- Can I be Compensated For Pre-Existing Conditions After a Car Accident?
- Can I Bring a Personal Injury Claim on Behalf of a Child?
- Can I Be Reimbursed For Lost Wages After a Car Accident?
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer if i’m Submitting a Claim to Insurance?
- Four Things to Look for when Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- How New York Statutes Impact Personal Injury Claims
- Personal Injury FAQs
- The Inside Scoop on How Insurance Companies Will Fight Your Personal Injury Claim
- Understanding New York’s Contributory Fault Rules
- What is a Personal Injury Case?
- When Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help if You’re Being Blamed for an Accident
New York City Resources
- New York City government website – Here you can learn about special events, get a job, information on internships and fellowships. Get to know the city government that serves you.
- City Search New York – Recommendations and reviews on restaurants, nightlife, hotels, shopping and more.
- NYC Guide – Find basic information, transportation, weather, tourism and more.
- New York City Wikipedia Page – History and information about New York City.
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.