If you suffered serious injuries from an on-the-job explosion, fire or electrocution in New York City, you may be wondering how you will ever return to a normal life. You may be facing the cost of extensive hospital care, skin grafts, reconstructive surgeries, physical therapy, psychological counseling and more.
Plus, your quality of life may be affected permanently. Do you have any options besides the limited benefits that workers’ compensation provides?
The answer is yes, you might have other options. If your workplace injury or construction accident was caused by a third party (someone other than your employer or co-workers), you can pursue additional money through a personal injury lawsuit. Unlike a workers’ compensation claim, a personal injury lawsuit can potentially provide compensation for pain and suffering, emotional trauma and other damages.
At Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., our team of construction accident lawyers in NYC has been representing injured individuals like you for more than 40 years. We know what it takes to help you recover the full amount you deserve.
We Represent Victims Of Boiler Explosions, Gas Leaks, Faulty Wiring And More
Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of workplace accidents and injuries stemming from third-party negligence. Such cases can include:
- Faulty smoke detectors or fire alarms
- Poorly installed electrical wiring leading to fires or electrical shocks
- Defective gas tanks in cars, trucks or machinery
- Natural gas leaks or negligent maintenance of gas utilities
- Explosions at factories or construction sites
- Explosions during the transfer of liquid propane
- Scalding water injuries from water heaters
- Chemical burns from dangerous substances
Arrange A Free Consultation With One Of Our Lawyers
Call Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., at or send us an email to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation about your workplace injury case. From our Wall Street offices, we handle cases throughout the five boroughs.