We place our faith in our medical care providers. When that faith is not rewarded with appropriate and effective treatment and fatal injuries occur, negligent physicians, health care professionals, clinics and hospitals need to be held accountable.
We Can Help You Find The Truth And Create Accountability
After losing a loved one to medical malpractice, you may be unaware of what the actual cause of death was. You may be given inaccurate or blatantly false information. The truth about what happened to your loved one may be hidden in medical records that you will only ever have access to by taking legal action.
Our firm provides the support people need after losing a loved one to medical malpractice of all varieties, including:
- Misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose — Cancer, heart attack, stroke, etc.
- Birth injuries — Cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, etc.
- Surgical errors — Spinal cord injuries, plastic surgery complications, etc.
- Medication and pharmacy errors — Wrong medication, failing to check for adverse combinations, etc.
- Emergency room errors — Wrong diagnosis, wrong care, etc.
- Hospital negligence — Providing substandard care, failing to terminate unqualified staff, etc.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect — Bedsores, dehydration, malnutrition, etc.
- Radiology errors — Misread X-rays, MRIs and CAT scans, causing delays in treatment or administering of incorrect treatment
- Dental malpractice — Nerve damage, facial paralysis, etc.
Let Us Help You Through This Difficult Time
We know how difficult this experience is for people, and we work to make the process as little of a burden as possible so that you have time to focus on your own needs and the needs of your family.
Pre-eminent New York Fatal Injury Representation
At Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., we offer our clients representation that is backed by over 40 years of experience helping people through similarly difficult times. Our firm strives to build strong cases that will create accountability and give you and your family the space to work through the loss you have experienced.
Contact Our Wrongful Death Attorneys In New York City After You Have Been Injured On The Job
If you have lost a loved one because of medical malpractice, we can help you take action against the physicians, health care professionals or hospital that caused his or her death. Call 212-514-5007 or contact us online for a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers.