Craig Rosenbaum is a founder and senior partner of Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C. He has been representing injury victims for more than 25 years. Craig has always been committed to providing all our clients with aggressive and compassionate representation. Craig has represented thousands of clients in a variety of personal injury matters throughout the State of New York and across the country.
Some of Craig’s most notable cases include a $22,000,000 recovery for a woman who suffered a brain injury as a result of being hit by a vehicle and $7,000,000 for a child who was injured at birth. Craig has also represented many clients from all over the country who have been harmed by defective drugs and medical devices.
Craig has built a team of skilled lawyers, paralegals, and support staff to successfully represent the rights of victims who have been injured. Craig has created a culture within our firm to ensure that we all always remember that our clients receive the service and attention they deserve. It is the philosophy of our firm that we are here to protect and aggressively represent our clients while providing caring representation.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Mass Torts – Defective Drugs and Medical Devices
- Product Liability
- Construction Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- New York, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Super Lawyers (2014-2022)
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Americas Top 100 Attorneys
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Awarded with a Superb 10.0 out of 10.0 rating by AVVO
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice