New York City Personal Injury Law Office
Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C.
100 Wall St
New York, NY 10005
- South Street Seaport Museum
- The Battery
- Financial District
- Charging Bull
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- The National September 11 Memorial & Museum
Notable local landmarks/attractions:
- Times Square
- The MoMA
- Flatiron Building
- Central Park
- Union Nation Headquarters
- Empire State Building
- Brooklyn Bridge
Clients can find us at 100 Wall St, Suite 1500, New York, NY 10005.
Our office is located in the Financial District on Wall St, between Water St and Front St. Our building is adjacent to Mannahatta Park and one block away from the East River. We are two blocks from the New York Stock Exchange and Federal Hall. Our office is two blocks from the South Street Seaport Museum and Pier 17.The New York County Courthouse, where New York state lawsuits are heard, is one mile away from our office. The Thurgood Marshall U.S. Courthouse and Daniel Patrick Moynihan U.S. Courthouse, where federal lawsuits are heard, are also about a mile north of us. New York City Hall is less than a mile from our building in City Hall Park.
- North: Go south on the Hudson River Greenway/West St. Stay to the left to take the Battery Park underpass onto FDR Dr/South St Viaduct. Take Exit 2, Brooklyn Bridge/Manhattan Civic Center. At the bottom of the ramp, turn right onto South St. Turn left onto Maiden Ln, then left again onto Front St. Follow Front St to our office on Wall St.
- South: Take I-478 through the Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel/Hugh L. Carey Tunnel. Take the West St exit and follow signs for FDR Dr/East Side/Staten Is Ferry. Take the Battery Park underpass to FDR Dr/South St Viaduct. Get off at Exit 2, Brooklyn Bridge/Manhattan Civic Center, and turn right onto South St. Turn left onto Maiden Ln. Turn left onto Front St and continue to our office on Wall St.
- East: Head west on FDR Dr. Take Exit 2, Manhattan Civic Center, and continue straight to merge onto Robert F. Wagner Sr Pl. Turn left on Pearl St, then turn left onto Maiden Ln, then right onto Front St. Continue on Front St to our office.
- West: Go east on Worth St. Turn right onto St. James Pl. Continue as the road becomes Pearl St, then Water St. Turn left on Maiden Ln. Turn right on Front St, and follow the road to our office.
How To Get To Our Law Office in New York, NY
- Quik Park Water Street LLC
- Icon Parking
- 55 Water Street – Lot #23
- 142-154 Front Street Garage
- NYC Parking 75 Wall Garage Corp.
- Wall Street/William Street – Subway station
- Water St/Gouverneur Ln – bus
- Water St & 7 Hanover Sq – bus
- Water St/Old Slip – bus
You can find two parking structures across the street from our office on Water St. One is located between Maiden Ln and Pine St, while another is located near Hanover Sq. Public parking is also available on John St between Water St and Front St, about two blocks from our office.
If you are arriving by public transportation, you can access our office by ferry, bus, or subway. Our office is two blocks from the Pier 11 ferry terminal. We are also located two blocks from the Wall St/William St subway station that serves the 2 and 3 lines. Finally, several MTA bus routes run along Water St.
Top Sights in New York, NY
- Central Park
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Statue of Liberty
- The Museum of Modern Art
- Empire State Building
- Times Square
Law Office Hours
Office hours: 24/7
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule a free consultation. You can request your consultation by filling out the contact form on our website.
- Four Points by Sheraton New York Downtown
- DoubleTree by Hilton New York Downtown
- The FIDI Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street, an IHG Hotel
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Top Sights by Interest in New York, NY
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C. focuses its practice on personal injury cases. Our New York personal injury attorneys represent accident victims injured in all types of accidents, including car accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall accidents, and construction accidents. We have recovered millions of dollars in injury compensation for our clients, including several seven and eight-figure settlements and damage awards.
Top Experiences in New York, NY
More than 40 Years of Combined Experience
Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C. has been helping accident victims in NYC for over 40 years. Over that time, our attorneys have helped hundreds of accident victims. We have also helped family members of victims killed in fatal accidents. Contact us to learn how we can help with your claim.
Notable Neighborhoods in New York, NY
Areas We Serve in New York, NY
Tribeca, Chinatown, Two Bridges, Lower East Side, Alphabet City, Ukrainian Village, Lower Manhattan, Bowery, West Village, Flatiron District, Gramercy Park, Hudson Yards, Garment District, Korea Town, Kips Bay, Murray Hill, Midtown South, Midtown West, Hell’s Kitchen, Midtown East, Lenox Hill, Yorkville, Manhattan Valley, Harlem, Upper Manhattan, Washington Heights, and more.
What our New York, NY clients are saying about us
Read more of our Google Reviews.