Contact Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., to schedule a free initial consultation with a New York spinal injury lawyer or brain injury attorney. We can help if you or a close family member has suffered a catastrophic injury such as:
- Spinal cord damage and paralysis
- An amputation of a digit or limb
- A serious burn and scarring
- Eye injuries or blindness
- Damage to internal organs
- Brain injuries, including TBIs
- Fractures and injuries to joints
Fractures or joint injuries, crush injury, hip or femur fractures, spinal cord injury, paralysis, traumatic brain injury & wrongful death.
Compensation for your injuries and losses are the responsibility of anyone else whose negligence caused them, including the following:
- Motorists who disobeyed traffic laws
- Property owners who did not maintain sidewalks, stairways or doorways
- Nursing home management who understaffed their facilities or failed to monitor the residents that they were obligated to care for
- Manufacturers and merchants who knowingly or recklessly put consumers in harm's way by making and selling dangerous and defective products
- Health care providers who committed grievous acts of negligence such as operating on the wrong body part, leaving patients bleeding or leaving foreign objects in surgical patients' bodies
You already have begun coming to grips with your catastrophic injury as you have been going through treatment, recovery and rehabilitation. You may face months, years or a lifetime of special needs including the following:
- Personal care assistance
- Durable medical equipment such as wheelchairs and vans
- Physical therapy
- Occupational retraining if possible
- Psychological trauma, perhaps requiring ongoing psychotherapy
At the New York personal injury law firm of Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., we offer a refreshing approach to the practice of personal injury law. Our New York spinal injury lawyers consider our clients to be equal partners in the pursuit of justice along with us. If we decide to take your case and you decide to retain our services, you can expect the following:
- We will listen to you and put your interests first.
- Our attorneys and staff work to keep you informed of the progress of your case.
- You will make the decision to accept a settlement offer or take your case to trial.
Contact Us in New York City
We work with clients who have suffered a catastrophic injury in New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Rockland County, Westchester County, Richmond County, Suffolk County, Orange County or Nassau County.
Call or email our law firm to schedule a consultation with a New York catastrophic injury lawyer and to obtain the financial relief that you need and deserve.