Contact Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., to schedule a free initial consultation with a New York spinal injury lawyer or brain injury attorney.
We can help if you or a close family member has suffered a catastrophic injury such as:
- Spinal cord damage and paralysis
- An amputation of a digit or limb
- A serious burn and scarring
- Eye injuries and blindness
- Damage to internal organs
- Brain injuries, including traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Fractures and injuries to joints
- Diseases such as leukemia caused by benzene exposure
- Crush injury
Compensation for your injuries and losses is the responsibility of anyone whose negligence caused them, including:
- Motorists who disobeyed traffic laws
- Property owners who did not maintain sidewalks, stairways or doorways
- Nursing home management that understaffed their facilities or failed to monitor the residents it was obligated to care for
- Manufacturers and merchants who knowingly or recklessly put consumers in harm’s way by making and selling dangerous and defective products
- Health care providers who committed grievous acts of negligence such as operating on the wrong body part, leaving patients bleeding or leaving foreign objects in surgical patients’ bodies
You already have begun coming to grips with your catastrophic injury as you have been going through treatment, recovery and rehabilitation. You may face months, years or a lifetime of special needs, including:
- Personal care assistance
- Durable medical equipment such as a wheelchair and van
- Physical therapy
- Occupational retraining if possible
- Psychological trauma, perhaps requiring ongoing psychotherapy
The loss of an extremity, the stress, the physical and emotional pain, the wrongful death of the family wage earner, the death of a loved one, a surgery gone wrong — all require a deep understanding and years of experience.
At the New York personal injury law firm of Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., we offer a refreshing approach to the practice of personal injury law. Our New York spinal injury lawyers consider our clients to be equal partners in the pursuit of justice along with us. If we decide to take your case and you decide to retain our services, you can expect the following:
- We will listen to you and put your interests first.
- Our attorneys and staff will keep you informed of the progress of your case.
- You will make the decision to accept a settlement offer or take your case to trial.
Contact Us In New York City
We work with clients who have suffered catastrophic injury in New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Rockland County, Westchester County, Richmond County, Suffolk County, Orange County and Nassau County.
Call or email our law firm to schedule a consultation with a New York catastrophic injury lawyer and obtain the financial relief you need and deserve.