New York City Defective Product Lawyers
Manufacturers, marketers, merchants and installers of products have a responsibility to inform consumers of the risks involved in the use of manufactured products. In fact, many warning labels that you see on manufactured goods are the result of someone's injury or death in the past.
If you have been injured or if a family member was killed as a result of a dangerous or defective product, our New York law firm encourages you to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your injury or loss, including injuries due to:
- Defective pharmaceutical drugs
- Medical devices such as pacemakers and defibrillators
- Car parts: brakes, tires, steering mechanisms, seat belts or airbags
- Processed food products: fast food fare, canned or frozen foods, packaged foods
- Electric appliances
- Power tools
Our product liability lawyers may determine that you do not have a clear case of products liability; however, we may be able to help you find other sources of compensation such as through your homeowners insurance or New York auto insurance.
It is important to act quickly after any accidental injury for the following reasons:
- Gathering evidence takes times and is best done immediately after an accidental injury, while the products involved are in the same condition they were in at the time of the accident.
- Eyewitness testimony is most reliable as soon as possible after an event.
- Statutes of limitations put a time limit on the development of a claim or lawsuit.
Our product liability lawyers thrive on the pursuit of justice for the injured and the wronged. Clients of Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., serve as equal decision-makers with our attorneys - the ultimately decide whether to accept a settlement offer or take a case to trial. In this and many other ways, our clients and our lawyers work together to bring about the best attainable outcome, given the circumstances of a products liability case.
Contact a Products Liability Lawyer in New York
Please feel free to contact us to schedule a free initial consultation if you have been injured or lost a family member to a premature death caused by use of a dangerous or defective product.