New York Spinal Injury Lawyer
No one needs to tell you that you have suffered an injustice if you or a close family member has suffered a catastrophic injury such as the following:
- Spinal cord injury resulting in paralysis (paraplegia or quadriplegia)
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Broken bones
- Loss of hearing or sight
- Accidental death
Contact Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., to schedule a free initial consultation with a New York spinal injury lawyer or brain injury attorney.
Compensation for your injuries and losses are the responsibility of anyone else whose negligence caused them, including the following:
- Motorists who disobeyed traffic laws
- Property owners who did not maintain sidewalks, stairways or doorways
- Nursing home management who understaffed their facilities or failed to monitor the residents that they were obligated to care for
- Manufacturers and merchants who knowingly or recklessly put consumers in harm's way by making and selling dangerous and defective products
- Health care providers who committed grievous acts of negligence such as operating on the wrong body part, leaving patients bleeding or leaving foreign objects in surgical patients' bodies
You already have begun coming to grips with your catastrophic injury as you have been going through treatment, recovery and rehabilitation. You may face months, years or a lifetime of special needs including the following:
- Personal care assistance
- Durable medical equipment such as wheelchairs and vans
- Physical therapy
- Occupational retraining if possible
- Psychological trauma, perhaps requiring ongoing psychotherapy
At the New York personal injury law firm of Rosenbaum & Rosenbaum, P.C., we offer a refreshing approach to the practice of personal injury law. Our New York spinal injury lawyers consider our clients to be equal partners in the pursuit of justice along with us. If we decide to take your case and you decide to retain our services, you can expect the following:
- We will listen to you and put your interests first.
- Our attorneys and staff work to keep you informed of the progress of your case.
- You will make the decision to accept a settlement offer or take your case to trial.
Call or e-mail our law firm to schedule a consultation with a New York spinal injury lawyer regarding your catastrophic injury and how to obtain the financial relief that you need and deserve.